Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally! I have added our esty to my blog!

Hi Everyone! So I have finally added my etsy store's link to the blog.  My sister and I started working on recycled crafts a while ago, and we are now having fun with our etsy account and we also sell our goods at the local Saturday Market here in Eugene, Oregon.

We do a lot with bottle caps (my sister is the bottle cap queen and she makes awesome jewelry) and plastic bags. You'd be surprised, but VHS tape makes wonderful evening bags! I have been working on handmade stationary with my sister as well, and hope to have that in our shop soon, too.  We are always having fun looking for new ways to use the old stuff that is often thrown away.

Please check it out (it's in the sidebar) and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment