Friday, March 12, 2010

Crazy Days-

Sorry I have been MIA....I have been working extra hours and have a ton happening!

A quick update and then hopefully will post something more exciting soon!

Updates:

- I got my new, improved dishwasher and it is great! (Now equipped with Garfield!)



- Had a great visit this last weekend with friends and more planned this weekend!

- Am almost finished crocheting the granny squares for my new afghan that is probably 5 years in the making :)




(Sorry for the blurry photos.  I really like this green one's design.  It is bright green but the light kinda sucks.)


This one (above) will be the center square. :)

And of course my cat must be sitting wherever I am working or taking photos:




- I got a new job! It is a wonderful position with a great non-profit!  I am sad to leave my old positions, and am grateful for the experience, but I am also super excited to start!  I will be an environmental political organizer...is there anything more perfect for me??!

- My honey bought me one of those outdoor fire pit things...looking forward to a non-rainy evening to try it out! (No photo yet. :P )

I promise to post more this weekend, hopefully with my new garden!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Onward to greater adventures and achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cats always do that! Love the pic's! Masha

    ReplyDelete