Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time to dust off the ol' sewing machine!



Yesterday I was picking up a travel book for my hubby's trip to China, and made the mistake of walking by the craft book section, where I found the book Sew Serendipity...and I had to have it!

The skirts, dresses and jackets are soo great!  I am determined to make at least one of everything!  (I am sorry that the photos are not great.) I love the skirt on the cover.  It is hard to tell, but it even has a really cute little pocket, too!

Here are a few of the other patterns that I wanted to share:



A super cute tunic dress....



And how adorable is that jacket!?



And check out this Parisian jacket...any thinking Audrey Hepburn?



And this might be the first skirt to make...

Can't wait to get started! 

Ash

1 comment: