Friday, January 21, 2011

My new jacket

I finally made my jacket!  Man...I bought the fabric months ago, but I have the sewing bug at the moment, and was able to whip it up.  The pattern from the book I bought, Sew Serendipity, is so super cute and simple!  I love it and can't wait to make my skirt now!  Here is the blog (which I just found and I am very excited about!)

Here is me at the very beginning, working on the collar...


And then I forgot to take more pics while I was sewing.  But here is the finished piece!


Cute, right?!  

I can just tell this weekend will be full of fun crafts.  I have walked through some fun shops and the bookstore tonight and have all kinds of new ideas.  I will share what I end up with soon!

Have a great weekend!


Bye bye!

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment