Friday, May 4, 2012

Instagram fun

It has been really busy at work right now, and will be for the next week and a half.  So, thought I'd share some of my Instagram photos that I have taken this week.

I love Instagram, but often forget to use it.  But I am getting better. ;)


I thought this ducky was too cute.  Just standing there all tall and cute in Salem, Oregon on a work trip.


Look at how big this Ball Jar is!  This store display gets me all excited to actually can some things this year!


A few of the plants that are waiting for their new home in my garden.  That is, if I ever finish the little fence to keep the chickens out!


And finally, check out my awesome new Sharpie collection!  I am so excited about this!  Can't wait to play with these more.  And, I got the new fabric pens!  

I am working all weekend, but going to try and take breaks to find fun things to take pics of.  Need some kinds of creative outlet while working!

Happy Instagramming!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment