Monday, October 15, 2012

I know....I know...

Well, I thought I could handle it all...having a blog, working 80 hours a week, having a life and starting an etsy.  Silly me!!  But seriously, work has been kicking my butt, and even on my days off, I end up trying to take care of personal life stuff...like laundry and having a husband.  So, needless to say, my blog has suffered.

So...I am declaring a hiatus on my lovely Feature Friday...but only until the elections are over.  Then Feature Fridays, as well as my serious crafting life, are back in full swing.  AND...I now have a serious hookup to help infuse that crafting, as my hubby just became a full time manager at the new JoAnn Fabrics.  I mean, how lucky is that?

I do have to share one pic that is not the greatest, but makes me really happy.  Just a few days ago, I hit the big 3-0 in life, and threw myself a nice little party (i.e., day of cleaning the house to make it presentable enough to have people over...hehe.)  For the party, I made myself this adorable and incredibly easy bunting and spray painted some peanut butter and spaghetti sauce jars to make my mantle look amazing, if I do say so myself!


All the green and blue bottles are just spray painted on the outside and filled with water to be great little vases.  And to top it off, I got the great ceramic skull as a recent gift and the candles that totally fit with the colors and theme.  

So, things are still happening, but my posting is a bit (ok, a lot) behind, and may continue to be that way until after Nov 6th.  (Don't forget to vote! You'll make my life a lot easier...if nothing else. ;)

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Ash - congrats on starting an etsy shop! I can't wait to see what you put in the "windows".

    ReplyDelete