Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pom Poms!!

I am loving the pom pom craze right now.  I have decided to make my own pom pom rug for my future travel trailer.  It has a bright orange vintage oven in it, which made me want a fun, squishy rug that is also super colorful.  Here is what I have so far....


Actually, I have made a few more since I took this pic.  I am pretty excited!  But boy does it take a lot of pom poms!  

 Pom poms are such a great stash buster.  I have decided that I must finish all unfinished yarncrafting projects before moving on to a new one, and that I can not buy yarn unless there is a planned project and I don't have suitable yarn in the stash.  I am happy to say that I just finished a VERY old UFO (un-finished object...hehe) and that got me caught up.  (Pics to come soon.) Now I need to use up all my yarn so I can buy more!  :)

What projects are you working on?  Here are some other pom pom projects that I have recently come across and just loved....






Yay!! 

Ash







No comments:

Post a Comment