Monday, November 8, 2010

The cutest purse ever!

Ok, well the cutest purse I have ever made I think!  And it is for me! :)  I rarely make stuff for myself, but decided I needed a nice, new purse.  I started this a while ago, but finally had time to finish it yesterday.


It is a pattern from Stitch n' Bitch Nation that I love.  I modified it a little by making it taller and sewing pockets into the liner.  It is great because you have very simple knit pieces for the outside and then a simple fabric liner with plastic canvass in between to hold its great shape.


And I found this cute button that just adds that finishing touch.  I filled it up this morning and I just love it!  And it had just enough room left to throw my current knitting project in to work on while riding the bus to work.

Happy knitting!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Turned out great! and so fun to find a perfect button! :) Masha

    ReplyDelete