Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogger love...

I have to say that I am so excited to have received some blogger love this morning.  I recently joined an awesome blog called A Law Student's Journey.  I think of her blog a lot like mine...a mix of life craziness, crafting, cooking and interests all smooshed into one fabulous blog.

I was very excited to see that she was having a "Linky Party", where folks post their info about their blog on her form and then receive a couple blogs to check out and give feedback on, as well as get some great feedback!


I was a recipient of awesome feedback today...and something both people mentioned was there was no way to easily follow my blog.  Well....ta da!!  I have added this feature to the sidebar.  I am a bit concerned to display it as of now, as there are few followers...but hoping that that changes soon. :)

Thanks to the awesome, anonymous folks that gave me awesome feedback (more changes to come) and a HUGE thanks to A Law Student's Journey.  

Ash

PS - If you hurry, you might be able to join in the action.  

No comments:

Post a Comment