Friday, January 13, 2012

Things to fill my 3 day weekend

I am excited, as I was just reminded by our CFO that Monday is a holiday!! So...this made me think about all the things I'd like to accomplish this 3-day-weekend...

Here are several things I think I might try:


Need to do some baking...maybe try these yummy sounding Nutella and Sea Salt Stuffed Sugar Cookies at Cooking Canuk.



Some sewing....Maybe this wonderful dress I found at Needles, Thread and Love?



Fun repurposing/upcycling....like finding some cool, old furniture to make one of these wall mounted cabinets  I found at Plow and Hearth or...



Maybe one of these awesome globes from Blue Velvet Chair's blog (which ties into my new biz...I am getting close to rolling it out...really!)

Which reminds me of something else I need to work on this weekend...my biz! But more on that very soon.

Happy weekend!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment