Monday, April 9, 2012

Cute little crochet spring purse!

A friend and co-worker had mentioned before Christmas last year that she wanted a purse.  Last weekend, I finally made that happen, and man am I happy with the results!!

First, I found this awesome pattern while searching around on Ravelry.  The creator calls it the Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag.

I knew that she wanted something for spring, so I found a pretty purple wool yarn (Patons Classic Wool) and got to work.  I had some super cute fabric to line the bag, and I whipped this up in no time!


I just love it!  I am going to be making myself one of these for sure!


Still wishing I'd taken more pics before handing it over, but check on the pattern for other people's versions. They all come out awesome!

Happy spring!

Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment