Friday, June 22, 2012

First Feature Friday....Paper Elephant Designs!

It is here!  I am excited to announce my first in the Friday series of features blogs that I suggest folks check out if they have yet to do so!

My first one, is a dear friend who is super talented and super ambitious!  Her blog is Paper Elephant Designs.  Her blog covers things from recipes to hairstyles to beautifully crafted items.  Here are a few of my favs...

Her newly sewn, oversized, stripey shower curtain tutorial....



Or how about this cute dress refresh?


She has a page just with her tutorials, which she is great at explaining.  

Hope you will check her blog out! There is much, much more to check out, and I am hoping to do a shared post with her sometime in the near future, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for checking out the first Feature Friday!

Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment