Friday, November 16, 2012

Feature Fridays return with....Oops! I Craft My Pants!

Ok, first of all....this blog already wins because of the name.  BEST CRAFTING BLOG NAME EVER! The first time I stumbled upon Erika's blog entitled 'Oops! I Craft My Pants', I was just cracking up.  Even my hubby thought it was pretty funny, and he doesn't get into this stuff like I do. 

But besides the awesome name, I have fun looking through her super craftiness, with cute clothing ideas for her children and for adults to the awesome printables she shares.  For example, look at this cool stenciling she did using freezer paper.  I am excited to try this out...


I think she might also be the queen of throwing freakin' adorable themed parties.  Like how awesome is this baseball themed birthday party?


And as I mentioned, she has great printables.  Like this super sweet one she did for her girls.


She often has them to share with fellow bloggers, so go check her stuff out and say hello.

Thanks for sharing, Erika!!

Ash

PS - Don't forget to join my blog, or subscribe via email, so you can keep up to date on all the Feature Fridays and upcoming crafting extravaganza that is the holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment