Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature Fridays....Stars for Streetlights

Hey there!  For today's Feature Friday, I wanted to feature a blog that is not just visually appealing, it is also full of great photography tips, DIY's and great stories.  This is Stacie's blog, Stars for Streetlights.

I was trying to remember what turned me on to this blog, and while looking through Stacie's projects, I came across her awesome T-Shirt Flower Dress.  As you know, I also make goodies by upcycling, so I saw this and just fell in love!


I have yet to try making it, but it is definitely on the list!

I also love this Vinyl Record Notebook.  I am thinking this would be a great holiday gift this year....


Isn't it such a cute idea?

She has great fashion ideas and tips.  Another fav for me is this Two Tone Cardigan.  Another on this list to make!


I didn't even get into the awesome photography!  So go head on over to Stacie's awesome blog and check it all out!

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment