Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature Fridays and Happy Loves Rosie

I decided that this week I needed another fix of adorable campers and caravans that have been fixed up to be almost too retro-cute to bear.  So, I went on over to Happy Loves Rosie, a blog that offers me just that. I mean, I could show you this pic right here and stop this whole post.  This is the epitome!


Right?!  But you then seriously need to check out the rest of her page, and of course, the whole post to see the interior of her cute little caravan.

Happy, the author of this blog, sounds like she would be a blast to hang out with.  And she has a keen eye for great vintage items, which she then sells at her online store.  I mean, seriously, she has some fun stuff, that I would almost pay the shipping overseas for!

Her blog is a retro feast for the eyes!  I was supposed to be writing this blog post, but instead just kept getting side tracked by the colorful images....like this one of her getting organized...

Look at the cute tins and teapots in the background, too!

And she even shares some great free vintage patterns and images, like this cute tea cosy pattern!



Ok, I need to show another picture of the caravan....so hard to choose!


In fact, you better head over there right now and see what I am talking about!

Happy Friday!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment