Friday, March 8, 2013

Feature Fridays....Tea Rose Home

I sorta missed my Feature Friday last week.  Whoopsy!  But I am back this week!  And this week I am excited to share a fun, crafty blog called Tea Rose Home.  It is a very sweet blog, with a lot of great tutorials.  I just love her style, and am having a lot of fun checking this site out.

I have been way into pom poms lately.  So I was loving this post on this great scarf!


I also just love this chair re-do!  I have been thinking about how to re-do some of my furniture lately.  Check this adorable chair out!


And then there is this awesome tutorial on an adorable embellished cardigan.   This is how I found this great blog, from a pinterest post with this fun tutorial.



SO, so cute!  I love this site now!  I am off to go peruse more!  I hope you will check it out and enjoy as much as I do!

Happy weekend!

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment