Friday, July 27, 2012

Feature Fridays resume with....Deer Little Fawn!

Bad blogger, Ash!  This is what I have been saying all week.  I missed our last Feature Friday, but am resuming today with another of my favorite blogs, Deer Little Fawn.  Even the name is super sweet!

Deer Little Fawn is, to me, primarily a blog about Beth's craft-scapades, and posting neat things she finds along her everyday life....all very pretty little things.  She is a great artist, and has her own shop, Forest Lodge Illustrations.  


So cute!

She also has some great crochet creations, like these sweet, simple little crochet bracelets.


And how cute is this necklace she embroidered


I totally want one!  I just love this idea.

So, go check out her adorable blog.  Thanks, Beth, for sharing!

Ash





4 comments:

  1. I really love this stuff and would not have found it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! Good to hear people are liking it. I am definitely having fun doing it!

      Delete
  2. Hi! A friend just directed me here, Thanks for this sweet post! It's so kind of you! I'm really pleased that you like my blog :)
    Hope you have a fantastic week!
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! I love your blog, it has such fun stuff! (Sorry I didn't post on your blog that I featured you! I was a space cadet!) Have a great week, too!

      Delete