Saturday, August 4, 2012

Feature Fridays and Waxy Pin....well....Little Brass Acorn!

Ok, ok....I know I am a day late again.  It's a good thing that no one can fire me from this job!  But....drumroll please....today begins my 2 week vacation!  I am so excited about all the things I can blog about to you!

This Feature Friday, I want to feature my friend, Annette, who has such an artistic way to her. I've known her for many years now, and I am always impressed with her attention to detail.  So when she said she was starting her own blog and Etsy shop, I was super excited to see her creations.  The name of her blog is Waxy Pin.  BUT....after much deliberation, she is relocating to a new blog, called Little Brass Acorn.  

So, what I am telling you to do, is go check out all the wonderful things on Waxy Pin to then get a taste of the great things to come at Little Brass Acorn.  As she says, "The focus at my new place will be on stories, small artworks, books, and writing.  I am planning on posting a new recipe or tutorial there when the occasion arises."  And boy, does she have some great recipes!  Look at this....



Mmmmm....Plum and Almond Torte...I have yet to try it, but it looks wonderful!

And some of her creations are just too much.  Look at her recent post where she shares her 'Rhinestone Cowboy Apron'.  How fun is this!?


How awesome is it to have the tie as the belt and holster!

And in addition to her creations and recipes, she shares with us her thoughts on film, books and more.  

So, as I said before, go say hello to Annette, both at Waxy Pin, and at her new site, Little Brass Acorn!

And happy weekend!

Ash




2 comments:

  1. What a huge back from vacation surprise lay in wait for me! Thank you Ash for featuring my apron, my old blog and my new blog! I hope you and Ric had a great vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was happy to do it! I am on vacation until the 19th...and I am loving it! And can't wait to see all the fun on the new blog!

      Delete