Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature Fridays and Julie Ann Art

Time again for Feature Fridays!  This week, I am featuring Julie Ann Art. Julie Ann runs an awesome blog, and I love her 'about' page, specifically her quote on there about her blog:

"Julie Ann Art is a lifestyle blog with a focus on handmade, Etsy finds and DIY Tutorials. I take great pride in the content of my blog and hope readers are left feeling creative and inspired."

I stumbled upon her page through craftgawker a while back, and loved it.  I think my very favorite thing is her business that she runs, hand-designed cards that are just too funny, cute and crude at the same time!   Absolutely my style!!  I mean, how awesome is this Christmas card?


GO to her etsy shop right now and check these out!  

She also offers quite a few fun tutorials on her blog.  Here are a few of my favs....

The DIY Business Card Holder.  A theme emerges when you look back at my favs from people's blogs...upcycle, baby!  How cute is this?  I think I will be making one for my etsy biz and one for my day job. Stat.


And pom poms!  I am super excited that they are the on design thing right now, because I loved making them as a kid and I am super excited to use them to embellish gifts for the holidays!  Check out her tutorial on this sweet pom pom flower 


Basically, I really like her blog, and I think you will, too.  Check it out and leave her a note. 

Thanks for sharing, Julie Ann!

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment