Sunday, May 23, 2010

Loving having a weekend off!

I have been enjoying having the weekend off!  I am sometimes so torn between wanting to work, work, work, and wanting to play around the house....

Yesterday was mostly cruddy outside, so I spent much of the afternoon baking.  I love baking, but since it often takes some time, I do not do it as often as I like.

Here are a few of the yummies I baked....

Big ol' loafs of fresh bread....my fav!



German chocolate cupcakes!  I love using parchment paper for the liners. 

Yum!  I also made blueberry muffins, but those were gone into the family's belly in a matter of an hour...

Today I am off to play in the yard, run with my friend and work on the mess that is my house!

Talk to you soon!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment