Monday, July 26, 2010

Making a few quick cards-

Wanted to have some cards on hand in case I needed to send something out. So I had fun with some plain cards I found at Target for a dollar and then my stamps and embossing powders. They are simple, but I like 'em!

Flowers and butterflies! (Was having issues with lighting, so sorry for the funky pics....)



I think I found all but the big flowers stamps at Target in the dollar bin, too! The big flower was an awesome thrift store find. :)



And speaking of finds...I got this cool peacock stamp last weekend at a garage sale.  LOVE IT!



And a few fun and colorful little cards!



And here is my cat playing Godzilla!  Maybe she is why these were not the best pics! haha

Hope you have a great week!

Ash

PS - I hope I don't ruin the surprise of a card for someone! hehehe

1 comment:

  1. I love the peacock stamp too - it looks great on that pretty coral paper!

    ReplyDelete