Saturday, July 17, 2010

More garden fun...

I know you have seen a lot of my garden, but it is the best I have ever done!  It is super exciting, and here is a little bit of the recent progress...

My corn is doing awesome!  It is about 4 feet tall now, and I am dreaming of fresh corn on the cob!

 

I got my garden started late this, year, but I am glad I did.  Many of our friends had seeds and plats that were drowned out by the very wet and very late spring we had.  So I am super excited that my scarlet emperor beans are flowering.  Aren't they pretty?




Oh, not garden related, but here is a cute chicken butt! :)




And these are the baby pumpkins!

I am planning on pulling out a few things and see if I can pull of some cucumbers and a few more squashes!  I am so excited!

Happy weekend friends!

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment