Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 Manifesto (finally)

If you have been following my blog for a while, you may remember that last year, instead of just writing up some resolutions for the new year, I had gotten inspiration from another blogger to create a manifesto.  It was a lot of fun, and got me to think about things I want in life.

My 2012 Manifesto was full of good stuff, some of which I was successful at, some of which I was not, and some of which is an ongoing mission.  So this year, I created a new manifesto, with some of the same sort of goals as last year, and some new goals.  


Last year, I feel like I made the mistake of half way through the year re-hanging it in a place where I never looked, which was the exact opposite of what the point of creating this is.  It should be hung somewhere to remind me everyday that I want to achieve bigger and better things this year.  So...this year I've hung it in the bathroom.  No missing that! :)

As I look at this, this year is about growing and becoming a stronger person, not just physically, but also mentally.  I want to do things this year that will really set me up for a bright and exciting future.

If you have set some goals for the year, write them out and hang them up for all to see.  And if you have not, it is never too late!

Happy 2013, friends!

Ash

PS - I made this in the drawing 'program' of google drive.  Was easy and there were lots of fun fonts to choose from.  If you don't have a lot of editing software on your comp (like me) or you are not a big editor (like me...hehe), this worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment