Thursday, January 3, 2013

Slowly working on my etsy store...

I have been hard at work making new goodies from the old and unwanted stuff of our lives.  But man, to get something to the quality I feel is what is okay to sell is tough work!  But I did get a few new things up that I have to share.  The great thing about making new stuff from old is that I can let my creative juices take me almost anywhere.

Here are the 2 cute little purses I just put up....


And...



I love how they both came out, but gotta say that the pink and green one is my fav of the two...

They are both upcycled from sweaters and have felt appliqués and grosgrain ribbon straps.  

I have many more fun creations coming.... Last year I had made a resolution to get the store up and running, which technically I did.  But this year, one of my resolutions is to actually make it a priority and get it really rolling.  (More on resolutions soon. ;)

Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment