Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature Fridays and IHeart Organizing!

Let me say, I am a very good political and volunteer organizer - which is my job.  BUT...when it comes to my home and the organization of stuff...maybe not so much.  

So it is a good thing that there are people in this world, like Jen at IHeart Organizing, that can break it down in fun ways for folks like me.  She has created a super successful blog off of her organizing skills.  And many of them are super fun and funky, which I love.

For example, take this cute re-do of a canister for the kitchen:


That is super cute!  Such a good idea.

I really like this this idea for organizing drawers using cereal boxes!  (Love upcycles!)


I really need to do this.  Very cool.

She also has this fun etsy store, with neat printables to help organize your life.  I want several of these.  I am sort of a a super nerd for this sort of stuff!

Of course, there is a lot more to check out!  Head on over and see how you can start working on getting more organized.  Thanks for sharing, Jen!

Happy Friday!

Ash

PS - Like checking out Feature Fridays?  Don't forget to follow the fun over here -----> :D

No comments:

Post a Comment