Friday, February 15, 2013

Feature Fridays and Lazy Daisy Jones...

So sometimes I decide to look at a blog based solely on how cute the name is.  And today that paid off. I was searching for the perfect blog to feature on this week's Feature Friday, and came upon Lazy Daisy Jones.  I mean, that is a pretty adorable name.  And when I clicked it?  Well, happy to report that it is a perfect mix of retro, crochet, craft and fun! 

For example, check out these seriously fun and cute crochet monsters!  Teehee!


And this made me giggle!  Check out her redux of the ol' granny style doll toilet paper cover.  She made it a Scandi Doll.  I think this is so clever!  (And so much less creepy.)


And I am in love with this granny square and the colors....


Ok...I could go on and on about her crochet!  LOVE!  But her vintage finds are just as awesome, and need to be shared, too.  Check out how she refurbished this lamp!


Or how about these awesome vintage wooden hangers that she embellished?


Ok, I have to go look through her blog more now.  Hope you go do the same!

Thanks for sharing, Lazy Daisy Jones!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Ashley!!

    Thanks so much for sharing. I am so flattered that you like my blog!!

    I feel famous now?

    Bestest to you this weekend

    Daisy J

    PS I am going to post that little button of yours on my side bar too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! I have been having so much fun checking out all your projects and posts! (And glad you grabbed the button! Thanks!)

      Ash

      Delete