Monday, February 6, 2012

A little blogger love....

And this is so very timely, as we are closing in on Valentine's Day!

As I mentioned in my last post, I was very, very excited to have been recently chosen for a blog award!  It is called the Liebster Award....



Liebster is German for "dearest" or "favorite" and the Liebster Blog Award recognizes up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  I am so excited to have received this award from Sneezy Detour, a fellow blogger in Eugene! Thanks, friend!!



The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog;
  2. Copy and paste the award into your blog.
  3. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen for the award and let them know by commenting in their blog.


Soo... drum roll please....here are my five wonderful blogs!  Please visit to see awesome in action. 

1) A longtime friend and wonderful artist, Annette and her blog waxy pin, is always a treat to check out.  Whether it is her adorable prints, her whimsical soft sculpture friends, or her yummy recipes, you are sure to find something you will fall in love with.  

2) Remember that friend that I said I made the TARDIS for on a previous blog post?  Well, that friend has a seriously fun blog at Paper Elephant Designs.  Seriously. She is one of the best photographers that I know, and she takes her time on everything she works on to make sure it is absolutely perfect.  And you can see this in her work on her blog.

3) Gluten Free?  No problem, I have the blog for you!  I am bugging Gabrielle to give us more of her delicious recipes and tips (and I know first hand folks).  I know she is a busy, busy person, but she cooks up some awesome food.  Head on over to Gluten Free on a Budget to see more.

4) Digital design is semi-elusive to me.  However, I have had the pleasure to work with the up-and-coming designer, Andi, over at Digital Design.  Actually, one of her recent posts where she created an album cover, my hubby and I got to be 'models'.  So fun!  She has also created my logo for my soon to open business.  (I know I keep teasing..but soon, I promise!)

5) And, as many of you know, I am a new-ish runner.  I am training again for the full marathon here in Eugene, and when I came across this blog, I knew she was a kindred spirit.  Heather at From Here to There has a beautiful blog with fun posts and tips for runners AND non-runners.  Check her out!

I hope you enjoy these blogs and look for the blogs that they recommend!  

Happy blogging!

Ash





3 comments: