Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Too much 'gawking'....

I have been pretty busy lately, and have not had a ton of time to work on crafts and/or take pics of things that I finished in the recent past.

But...somehow I have had some time to spend in the 'gawkerverse', navigating through wonderful things found on craftgawker and dwellinggawker.   While I use my time for playing on the computer instead of working my real job or working on my crafting, etc, I will share some of the wonders I have seen...

Flying carpet rug?  Yes...I do think this looks way fun.  Check it out on this site.


Simple tutorial on light box photos...I am pretty sure I need to create a simple light box this week (or weekend)  to help me get caught up with photos to share....


Remember the TARDIS from Dr. Who that I made?  Well, look at Haley's creation from Zen of Making!  I love it!


Ok...back to work for reals.  Check out the gawkerverse...but be careful not to get sucked in and get lost out there! 

Ash





No comments:

Post a Comment