Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 100 Mile Running Challenge

So my friend has been challenging herself to running 100 miles in a 1 month period.  I told her I needed something like that, and we can up with my 100 mile challenge.

I will run 100 miles before the marathon in May.  So basically 50 miles per month, which breaks down to about 2.5 miles 5 days a week. And I started yesterday with running 5.25 miles!!  Yay!  I can't believe it!

Follow my challenge by checking out my calendar on the side!

Happy trails!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. My two daughters and son are running in a Marathon in May in Cincinnati Oh called the Pig Race. The son is an expert runner, and the girls are training for their first. I really admire you runners! Son has completed a number of them in very difficult circumstances and finished well...like 15th out of almost 400. Good luck with your training and the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is great that he does so well, I am going to be happy with whatever I get, since this is going to be a major feat for me! Good luck to your kids on the marathon! I will think of them when I am running mine! :)

    ReplyDelete